Moma Postmatric Merit Cum Means Prematric eScholarship Online Application Registration for Minority Students apply online at momascholarship.gov.in website…..
Moma Scholarship is for Minority Students in India. Minority Welfare Scholarships System is a Scheme of Merit cum means, Post Matric, Pre Matric based scholarship to buddies belonging to minority communities. Minority Welfare Scholarship System online Registration for Fresh and Renewal Students opening as shortly. Every year 20K scholarships will be awarded among the buddies of minority communities throughout India. Based on the state-wise population of these communities.
The Minority Welfare Scholarship System Notification or Moma eScholarship Notification going to release as soon. There are totally 6K scholarships are going to awarded by the Minority Welfare Scholarships System officials. Students here we inform Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian and Parsi are the eligible buddies for this Moma Scholarship.
Moma Scholarship online application will be made available and apply online at momascholarship.gov.in official web portal. Each and Every applying student should provide a valid email id and mobile number.
Following are the Minority Wise Number of Scholarships.
- Number of Scholarships for Muslim: 43755
- Number of Scholarships for Sikh: 6084
- Number of Scholarships for Christian: 7620
- Number of Scholarships for Buddhist: 2520
- Number of Scholarships for parsi: 21
- Total Number of Scholarships for Minority Communities: 60000
How To Apply Moma Scholarship Online Registration
- Buddies please visit the official web page http://momascholarship.gov.in/
- Choose which scholarship you can apply i.e Merit-Cum-Means or Postmatric Scholarship
- Select your Academic year. Go to last of the page if you display on screen.
- Then Click on Student Registration. Then Select Your Nationality, Religion (Buddhist, Sikh, Muslim, Christian, Parsi and others) and Parental Income.
- After the completion of the 1st part of online application again click on “Apply For Scholarship”.
- Then you can enter the student details in fresh application.
- In the Fresh application applying students must provide Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Email id, Domicile State / UT and finally enter Aadhar card number.
- Filling all the student information click on Save option.
- After clicking on save options your moma scholarship application will be submitted successfully in the Database. Take a Print out of your application.
Direct Gateway to go for Moma eScholarship online registration for Postmatric Merit Cum Minority Scholarships at http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/internalIndex.jsp