Simple info on How to Get Fee Reimbursement For Engineering Education in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States…..
On July 6th the Government had released GO number 57 it is Fee Reimbursement For Engineering for Private, Unaided Engineering Colleges in Undergraduate Engineering Course. The government accepted for AFRC (the Andhra Pradesh admission and fee regulatory Committee). Colleges are submitted Income certificates to AFRC all colleges are fixed fee based on this rules, total given following details are:629 Colleges Fee:
Last year total 684 colleges except 85 colleges are fixed common fee Rs.35000, but in this year no.of colleges are above Rs.35000/- fixed fee is declared. Overall 629 colleges only to fixed fee and 259 colleg
Another 55 colleges are not submitted to AFRC and these colleges are not fixed the Fee, these have totally 15000 seats above. 19 colleges will not ask permission to AFRC, 3 colleges are cancelled recently. If join any NRI students to join Engineering then their pay yearly $5000.
- Newly Fixed Fee are applied next three years also i.e 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16 all Colleges are follows these details.
- Additionally candidates to pay Fees to college they are :
- Who join National Board of Accreditation (NBA) standard colleges then to pay Rs.3000/-.
- In admission time Admission / Registration / Recognition to pay 2 thousand rupees, in this 500 rupees are Tuition Fee to Concern Universities.
- University College common services for Yearly to pay 1,500 rupees.
- In admission time to pay thousand rupees for Library deposit, Lab deposit and it will back this money again.
Fee Reimbursement for Engineering
Students to apply online for Fee reimbursement, in application time students to upload their’s SSC memo, Bank account passbook, Seat allotment order, Photo, Ration card Xerox copy, Caste Certificate and Income Serial Number. Personally candidates are upload these details because if to upload any wrong details then the reimbursement allotment will Cancelled. Candidate mainly to concentrate to given the details of E mail address, Mobile number, Bank a/c number.if complete these procedure the status form will submit in College Principle, verification persons then they are check that status details then their submitted the concern persons, these persons to check all details then decide eligible are not.
The Engineering Fee only Rs.35000/- to pay Government only, if colleges have additional payment Fees to pay only Students. For Sc, St Students to studied in Government colleges and got rank below 10,000 then Candidate total Fee to pay only Government.
Age Limit: Graduate – 25 years (EBC / Minority / Ph’s), 29 years (Sc / St / BC)
Income: Expect Sc, St Candidates all candidates annual income below One lakh rupees. Every candidate to submit annual income to Tahasildar then to check and give Status form, and every student to fill Aadhaar details definitely.