How to get your ROR Delhi Land Record | Search Encumbrance Certificate and Bhulekh online now at dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in….
Delhi Government recently started the website to search all the Land records online at the official website dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in. The ROR land records, Registration of Lands, and applying for encumbrance certificate can be found online now. The details of all the lands can be searched District wise now in online. All these E-services that the Delhi government recently started at the website www.edistrict.delhi.nic.in.
The website also provides some other online services such as issuance of certificates for various purposes, finding Land registration status, Slot booking etc can be done. The E-district public portalis allowing people to search for their property or plot land records, ROR (Record of Rights) and 1B.
How to Search your Delhi ROR Property land records at DLRC.delhigovt.nic.in
- Visit the official e-district website at dlrc.delhigovt.nic.in/ror.aspx from your web browser
- Now select your district in the given list of districts.
- Then select the Sub Division, Village and Khata type
- Here you will have the search options like Khata or Pass book number, Survey number, Khata number, Name of owner. The ROR details of properties contains present registration data of each property registered or transferred in Delhi district.
- Now choose any of the option through which you want to search. The Khata number means your serial number of document.
- Click on the search option button to get the details of your land record.
Note: Till now only some of villages in Delhi district land records are computerized. The computerization of remaining villages is under process.
How to search & apply for Property Encumbrance certificate in Delhi?
- First go to the website and select Apply for certificate link in home page of E-district Delhi.
- Next enter all your personal information, applicant details, Detail of property or Plot etc.
- Finally pay the challan fees to submit the online EC application.