Goods and Services Tax (GST) Online Registration Process application available online at gst.gov.in…..
GST is an upcoming intelligent tax paying technology in India. Till now GST Online Registration Submission has running now. Tax Payers who are paying taxes those candidates must fill the GST online application at gst.gov.in web portal. GST is the existing taxpayers as a step towards advance preparation for their smooth transition to GST. Existing Taxpayers can enroll themselves through provisionally provided Goods and Services Tax Identification Number. Each and every tax payer must pay online now onwards.
Goods and Services Tax GST Online Registration Process
- Every Tax Payer must logon into https://www.gst.gov.in/
- After entering into the website you can “New User Login” tab. Click on it
- Then you can mark the “I Agree” button. Click on “CONTINUE”
- Next you can type your Username nothing but Provisional ID and Password provided to you by your State VAT Authority.
- Enter a Valid Mobile Number and Valid Email ID of the authorized signatory of the business entity All future correspondence from the GST portal will be sent on this registered Mobile Number and Email Address
- After you can get a One Time Password (OTP) sent to your Mobile Number and Email ID. Just right the OTP in the field click on Submit.
- Then Type Genuine details and upload scanned images as mentioned in provisional registration form.
Anybody have queries on Registration Procedure Please a reply in the comment form.