Simple Procedure for How to Register an IRCTC New Account and Signup Process for New IRCTC Login Registration at irctc.co.in and nget.irctc.co.in…..
IRCTC department decided to come up with a website that will help them effectively serve the large population that depends on railway transport. This user friendly website has eased the pressure faced by people who wanted to book train tickets as it can now be done from the comfort of your house.
Railway transport is the most preferred mode of transport used by majority of Indian citizens. This is due to the fact that this mode of payment is way cheaper and convenient as compared to other modes of transport available. The high demand of railway transport led to long queues when booking a train ticket. With this problem persisting, the railway department decided to come up with an online portal that allows people to book the tickets without necessarily having to stand on the long queues.
By creating a IRCTC Login registration in IRCTC website, one can be able to book train tickets while at home, work or when travelling to a different location in the country. Initially, Indian citizens would have to access the train stations in order to book a train ticket. With the introduction of the IRCTC website, all you need to have is an internet connection and a device that can access the internet. This can either be a Personal Computer or mobile phone. You will then be required to use https://www.irctc.co.in as the official link to this website from where you will easily login and access all services displayed.
Apart from booking train tickets, a person can be able to know the trains that are available in their location without necessarily having to login into the IRCTC website. With this information, it becomes easier to catch a train whenever you want to travel. Knowing the location of the train will also help in prior planning since it is easier to know the time that you need to prepare before the train reaches the next train station.
IRCTC also allows people to check for the remaining train seats and thus choose the one that is preferable. People no longer have to access train stations in the wee hours of the morning for them to get the preferred train seat. This saves them time and money that they would otherwise use in paying transport cost to and from the train stations. Furthermore, you can book a train ticket days before your intended travelling date from this website.
Through the IRCTC portal, a person can be able to get train tickets by post. This is made possible by the introduction of i-tickets which are booked on the portal and delivered via post. Booking of the train tickets is done between 11:45 pm to 12:30 am after which it is closed for 45 minutes before it is reopened. This is mainly done for maintenance purpose due to the high number of travelers that it serves. Regular maintenance of the website is necessarily for the smooth running as it is used in booking many train tickets during the entire day.
Apart from booking train tickets, one can also be able to book air tickets from IRCTC website. This covers all domestic and international travel needs of anyone who wants to move from one point to another with ease. With IRCTC website, all your rail and air transport needs will be met without facing any difficulties.
Step by Step Procedure on IRCTC New Account Login Registration
Creating a IRCTC New Account and the website is quite easy and will take 4-5 minutes of your time as long as you have a fast internet connection. The step by step procedure given below can help you register on IRCTC website by navigating through the portal.
- First and foremost, you will need to access the IRCTC portal on your personal computer or mobile phone by using https://www.irctc.co.in as the official link to the website.
- Once in the website homepage, click on “Sign Up” link that can be seen from the top left corner of the page. This action will automatically redirect you to the “New Registration” page.
- On the new page that is displayed, correctly fill in all the details required. These details include date of birth, name, gender, mobile number and email address. If you do not want to fill in the optional details you can do so by leaving the fields blank.
- In the tab that follows, fill in your residence details and enter the captcha displayed. If you do not see the captcha clearly, you can ask for another captcha by clicking on the option close to the image.
- Click on “Submit” button to submit the information that you have just filled.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the IRCTC website by clicking on the checkbox given.
- You will then receive a thank you message that signals your successful registration.
How to Activate IRCTC New Login Account
Before you can start using the IRCTC website, you need to activate your account. This can be done by following the simple procedure given:
- On your browser, enter https://www.irctc.co.in as the official link used in accessing IRCTC website.
- In the login page, enter the username and password that was sent to your email address when creating an account with this website.
- Fill in your email address and mobile number in the spaces set aside for this options.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Enter the OTP in the specific areas and click on “Submit”
- You can now use IRCTC website to book train tickets by using the username and password to log into your account.