Procedure for track the General Provident Fund Balance and GPF Status Account Online at finance-jharkhand.gov.in…..
The accumulations in the fund is paid to the government employee at the time of superannuation or retirement. GPF Eligibility: Any government employee who is a resident of India is eligible for the General Provident Fund account. The account is mandatory for a certain salary class employed with the government. In this article we can give the instructions on how to check your Jharkhand GPF Account Balance at the official website.
Administration of Jharkhand karamchari seva portal providing to check Jharkhand General Provident Fund (GPF) account status, Jharkhand GPF employee registration and DDO login etc. The govt employees working under the Jharkhand government, check their Jharkhand GPF Account Balance and GPF account status online. Here there is a facility to download General Provident Fund Slips online by following the below procedure.
Employees now visit the official website http://www.jharkhand.gov.in and check thier total information about GPF account statement and status.
How to check Jharkhand GPF Account Balance Status
To know about Jharkhand GPF Account status simply follow the below steps….
- Open the browser and enter the official website http://finance-jharkhand.gov.in:8080/frmOnlineGpfstatus.aspx Government of Jharkhand official website will open.
- If you are all ready a registered user to this portal, then login using your details. A new window will open.
- After logon into the above web portal you must enter the name of employee, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Select the Treasury Name.
- Also Enter the Security Code or Captcha Code as shown in the box.
- Now Finally click on Submit button.
- It can shows your present GPF A/c status.
If anyone have queries on this article please feel free to leave a message in the comment box.