Jharkhand Bhoomi Land records search online and land mutation application online at jharbhoomi.nic.in….
The Jharkhand government has started complete online services for the citizens of the state to access their land records and search them online through the new website www.jharbhoomi.nic.in. Jharkhand state government placed the district wise Bhoomi land records online in the new website. The Jharkhand government has introduced lot of reforms in the recent years one of them is digitalizing the land records for easy access to the people.
The Jharbhoomi.nic.in website is providing the services like online search, Application, verification of properties, plots, land records and other information.
How to search for Jharkhand Land Records details in the Jharbhoomi.nic.in
- The procedure is same as the above up to the taluk name for searching the Register-II.
- Next you must select Halka or District name, Mouja Name
- Choose any of the below options to quick search the bhoomi jankari in Jharkhand state:
- Search by Year of registration or Baag Barthamaan
- Search by Reyath Name or Name of owner.
- Search by Plot Number.
- Search by Passbook Number
- Search by All Register II names.
- Finally you should enter your ‘PRUST SANKYA BARTHMAAN’ and select the Search button.
Services available in jharbhoomi.nic.in Jharkhand Bhoomi website
- SOP services
- ‘Apnakhata Dekho’ option to check your ROR details district wise.
- ‘Register-II dekho’ option for seeing your ROR details registration and SRO wise from 2000.
- ‘Bhoomi Bank’ option for searching and knowing of land resources at government disposal.
- Online applicationfacilityfor Land mutation, Complaint status for citizen services
- Bhu-Naksha for viewing Jharkhand satellite village maps, Nakshas of plots.
How to search for ROR Apna khata Khatiyan in Jharbhoomi website
- Log on to jharbhoomi.nic.in and select the option ‘Apnakhata dekho’ in the left menu for searching your property by account details.
- Now choose the district of location of your property or land. Then Select the taluk or Mandal of your village.
- Choose the option ‘Kism Jameen’ or you can enter the type of land situated in Taluk.
- Select ‘mouja ka naam’ or Mouja name, Registered Code from options. You can also search by first letter of property owner or land, plot owner name. To see all thedetails of villages, select ‘Samast Gaav Dekho’ button.
- Now select any of the following options below
- View the total accounts according to moujas name.
- View the total accounts according to Survey number.
- Viewas per the Account or Pass book number.
- Search by name of plot owner.
- Select Khata Khojo button to perform search option.
Know your Bhoomi Jharkhand Land Record Details for ROR details, Adangals etc at http://jharbhoomi.nic.in/jhrlrmsmis/Default.aspx