JRF Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 Online Registration and Application Status check online at ugc.ac.in…..
“The University of Grants commission” providing Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) scholarship for SC, ST and OBC category candidates. So every qualified hopeful candidates can apply through online. This scholarship scheme is appropriate just for above category candidates only. The University of Grants commission has prepared to release JRF Scholarship Online Application Registration Form 2017-18. Every one of the candidates who need to go for higher Studies can apply for it. As Know each year the University of Grants commission gives the financial support to the financially poor students through the JRF Scholarship Scheme.
Every qualified candidate who are studying in any of the class like 10th, 12th, Engineering, UG/PG Courses can apply for this Scholarship by filling JRF Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 through the official site.Candidates who perform well in Eligibility test, then they will award Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) of the value 16000/- per month and with a grant of 15000/- per Annum.
JRF Scholarship Online Application
- Candidates must have 55% of aggregate in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from the universities or institutions recognized by the UGC in History or Archaeology or Musicology are eligible to apply JRF Scholarship scheme.
- Reservation candidates like SC, ST, PWD’S must have 50% of aggregate in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for JRF Scholarship scheme
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay RS200/- in the form of DD in favour of Deputy Director(Accounts) ICHR, payable at Delhi.
- No application fee for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
How to apply JRF scholarship scheme 2017-2018
- Open the browser and enter the www.ugc.ac.in. Official website will open.
- Carefully read all the instructions. Then proceed to fill the application form.
- Now you have to select link of JRF Sholarship scheme 2017-2017 online application form and fill all mandatory fields and attach all required documents.
- Now click on submit tab. Take a print out of your details for further use.
- Written exam contains Total of 100marks
- 30 objective type of questions for 30 marks
- 2 essay type of questions for 50 marks
- 5 comprehension questions for 20 marks
- Personal interview also contains total of 100 marks
- After qualifying written exam candidate will face the personal interview in offices of ICHR in Delhi.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Birth certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Students Domicile
- Ration card
- Schooling certificates & college certificates