Karnataka HRMS Login at hrms.Karnataka.gov.in and Generate Karnataka Employee Salary Bills Services, Transfer, Pay Roll, Suspension, Promotion details online….
Http://hrms.karnataka.gov.in/ is the Karnataka HRMS Main web portal. This web portal was mainly developed as a Human Resource Management System (HRMS) that is used to capture all service particulars of a given employee from the time they start offering their service to when they finish the service.
How to Karnataka HRMS Login at hrms.Karnataka.gov.in
Logging into the Karnataka website is quite easy so long as one has an internet connection and a device that can be used to access the internet. Once all these are in place, one can login into the website by following the simple steps given below:
- On your browser, type in http://hrms.karnataka.gov.in/ as the official link of Karnataka HRMS website.
- You will automatically be redirected to the homepage of Karnataka HRMS website once you have pressed enter. You can decide to change the language to English if you are not conversant with Kannada that is used in this site.
- Select HRMS-Govt from the three options that are available in the website I.e. HRMS-Govt, HRMS AIDED and HRMS Boards/Universities.
- Once you have selected the option, enter your user code or Karnataka HRMS Login ID or user ID in the space set aside for these details.
- Correctly enter your password that was generated when opening your account.
- Enter the captcha that is displayed on the image given. If there is no captcha, refresh the image by clicking on the button that is next to the space allocated for the captcha.
- You will then be required to choose the language that you wish to use.
- Click on “Login” button to Login Karnataka HRMS website.
- You will automatically be redirected into the website from where you can carry out anything that you may wish. Once you are done, make sure that you logout of the website to prevent unauthorized access.
How to Generate Karnataka Government Employee Salary Pay Slip / Reports in hrms.Karnataka.gov.in
A person can generate their employee salary slip or report in Karnataka website at any particular time that they term okay since the site operates 24 hours a day. The following steps can be used to generate employee salary slip on Karnataka website.
- On your web browser, either Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or internet explorer type in http://hrms.karnataka.gov.in/ or type the keyword “Karnataka HRMS” in Google Search. From the options displayed, left click on HRMS-Login
- You will automatically be redirected into the Karnataka website page from where you are to login. Select the HRMS-govt that is set aside for government list.
- Enter the username and password that you registered with followed by the captcha that is displayed. Click on “login” button.
- Once you have logged into the website, a personal information page will be displayed. On the top right corner of this page, click on ‘Home’ to access the official homepage of the Karnataka website.
- You will automatically be redirected to the homepage from where you will place your mouse cursor on “payroll” option. In the options that appear click on “Regenerate Draft Pay bill”- This action will direct you to a different page on the site.
- Correctly fill in the details required like the month that you wish to generate the pay slip.
- Once all the details have been entered, click on ‘Check payroll request status’. A status bar will appear showing all the details that were filled in before.
- Click on the “Home” button and place the cursor on “Payroll” option. Click on “View draft bill” and fill in the details such as pay bill number and head of account. Click on “View report” button once you are done. A new page will pop up displaying the draft pay bill.
- After viewing the draft pay bill, go back to the homepage and select “payroll” once again. Click on “Approve draft pay bill” from the options that are provided.
- In the new page, select “Approve” and fill in the establishment number, token number and then click on the “Home” button.
- From the payroll tab, select “View final payroll” tab
- Fill in the details shown and click on “view request”
- You will then have generated the Employee Salary slip. You can then decide to download the report into your computer or print it for future use.
How to Login Karnataka HRMS Portal and How to Generate Salary Pay Slip in hrms.karnataka.gov.in?
- How to Login into Karnataka HRMS Portal at hrms.karnataka.gov.in?
Just follow the simple instructions. First of all visit the Karnataka HRMS official portal i.e hrms.karnataka.gov.in. Then It will shows the login form. Just fill the details and hit on login button.
- How to Generate Karnataka Employee Salary Pay Slip at hrms.karnataka.gov.in?
After logon into the Karnataka Hrms official web portal. Just place the cursor on 'Services'. Choose the 'Generate Pay Slip' option. After that choose the Month. That's it will download and saved in the Downloads folder.