Karnataka Sarkar already opened portal on How to Know the Karnataka Ration Card Status, eGrievance etc at ahara.kar.nic.in….
A ration card is an important document for each and every citizen living in our country. It is generally used as an identification and residential proof also and to obtain Food material and other rationed items given from ration shops. The ration shop provides ration such as rice, sugar, wheat, onions etc at very lower prices. Ration card is an important proof to apply various documents like voter id card, caste certificate, passport, Aadhaar card, income and residence certificate etc.
The Karnataka government approached department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs has started an easy and time saving process of online registration and check status of ration card trough online application service. the official website for department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs is www.ahara.kar.nic.in.
About department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs
Government of Karnataka, department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs implement the essential commodities act 1955 and different control orders are issued they are, make sure that proper control of the supply and distribution of , and trade and commerce in, certain commodities. The targeted public distributed system is administered by department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs. It is an important constituent of strategy for food security to the population below poverty line.
How to check Karnataka Ration Card Status Online at Ahara.kar.nic.in
Everyone must follow the below instructions you can track the Karnataka RC Status Online. Follow the Guidelines below….
- Open the web browser and enter http://ahara.kar.nic.in/e_services.aspx. A new window will open.
- In this window select the option ‘application status of new ration card applied’, you will be directed to a new window.
- Here you have to select area Urban/Rural.
- If you are from Urban area, fill your acknowledgment number in required tab.
- If you are from Rural area, full your acknowledgement number and district/ taluk /panchayat.
- Finally click on GO tab. Your ration card status will appear on display screen.
Anyone have queries on “How to know the Karnataka Ration Card Status Details” please leave a message in the comment box.