PMEGP already started Online Application Registration in PMEGP Telangana and PMEGP Gujarat states at www.kviconline.gov.in….
PMEGP is known as Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP). This scheme has already introduced in Telangana, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh etc states. Actually it is a new scheme introduced by Central Government. Citizens who are UN-Employed and who are Educated those citizen will have to eligible the Loan under PMEGP Scheme. In this post we will discuss about on PMEGP Online Application. The main objective of the scheme is to generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas of the country through setting up of new self-employment ventures / projects / micro enterprises. Actually there is a maximum limit for giving the loan for Manufacturing Project is Rs.25, 00, 000/-In Each district of Telangana and Gujarat state approximately 10k (10,000) UN-Employee youth will be selected.
Candidates who are selected the Government procedure will be sanctioned loan immediately. All the applicants from SC/ST, OBC, minorities, ex-service personnel and differently disabled categories, 35 per cent subsidy will be given. There are few eligible conditions are followed by the Government those are if any individual citizen must have more than 18 years age will be completed, Self Help Groups are also eligible for assistance under PMEGP etc. The maximum loan will be given for Service Project is Rs.10, 00, 000.
How to Apply PMEGP Online Application for Gujarat, Telangana
Spectators here is the simple process to get the Loan for Both Telangana and Gujarat states etc. Actually this scheme was already implemented in all States. Follow the below steps…
- Please visit this URL http://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegp/pmegponlineapp/pmegponline.jsp
- In that web page you can see the PMEGP online application for Gujarat, Telangana, AP, UP etc states.
- First of all you can select your Respective State and District Name.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Name of Application, Select the Gender, Caste, Date of Birth, Write the Communication Address etc.
- In the next step you can enter your Bank Account Details with respective IFSC Code.
- And also enter the all mandatory (marked as *). Finally you can click on Save Button.
- If any mistakes you entered in the application form it shows the errors. Just modify errors and Click on Submit Application button.
- Your application will be submitted successfully.
- Just Take a Print out of your Application for future reference.
If anyone have queries on how to apply for PMEGP Telangana and PMEGP Gujarat Loan under the scheme please leave a message below. We will respond and give a reply as soon as possible. Download the PMEGP Sample Application Form AVAILABLE HERE