PMEGP Online Application Registration in PMEGP Telangana and PMEGP Gujarat states at www.kviconline.gov.in….
Prime Minister Employment Generation Fund (PMEGP) is a subsidy programme that has been linked to credit. The main department tasked with administering this programme is the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises which operates fully under the Government of India. There are two levels of implementing PMEGP.
What is Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)?
Khadi and Village Industries Commission abbreviated as KVIC is a governmental controlled agency that is tasked with the responsibility of providing employment to women and youths of India. Through this programme, the youth of India have been able to start cottage industries and make a living from them. This has greatly contributed to the growth of India’s economy since the government is able to get revenue from the new industries created in the Lakh villages throughout the country.
Purpose of PMEGP ePortal Scheme
For the purpose of speed and convenience, the Government of India has come up with a PMEGP ePortal scheme that contains every detail concerning PMEGP. The portal was mainly set up for the purpose of generating employment in rural and urban areas by setting self employment for the youth and women.
How to Fill PMEGP Online Application Form for Individual at www.kvcionline.gov.in
An individual can easily fill a PMEGP form online whenever they want to apply for a loan offered by the government as long as one has access to an internet connection. The step by step guide given below is helpful if your main aim is filling PMEGP form online:
- On your browser, whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, type in PMEGP Homepage or use https://www.kvcionline.gov.in as the link to the page of PMEGP.
- Once in the page, click on “How to Apply” option from the tabs that are displayed on the homepage of the site.
- In the new page that appears, click on “Online Application Form for Individual” This action will automatically redirect you to a new page on the site.
- Correctly fill in the details required including the Aadhar Card number, name, gender and the state that you reside in. Other details that need to be filed are the type of activity, project cost and the name of your bank.
- Click on ‘Save’ once all the details have been correctly filled.
How to fill PMEGP Online Application Form for Non-Individual at www.kvcionline.gov.in
Once all these are in place, the guideline below can be used to fill the form online thus saving the time that would otherwise be used in accessing PMEGP offices.
- On your browser, type in PMEGP Homepage or use https://www.kvcionline.gov.in as the link to the official page of PMEGP.
- Once in the page, click on “How to Apply” button from the tabs that are displayed on the homepage of this portal
- In the new page that appears, click on “Online Application Form for Non-Individual” This action will automatically redirect you to a new page on the portal from where you are to fill in the form.
- Correctly fill in the details required including the name of your group and the state that you reside in. Other details that need to be filed are the type of activity that the group wishes to venture in, cost of the project and bank account used by the group.
- Finally, Click on ‘Save’ once you have finished filling in all the information that was required.
PMEGP e-Tracking System
PMEGP e-tracking System was mainly designed for the sole reason of ensuring transparency when it comes to implementing PMEGP. This E-tracking System is also important when it comes to developing the database that is used by the beneficiaries of PMEGP scheme.
With this system in place, cases of corruption are rarely unheard of since the loans are awarded based on the project that an individual or group has. It is also possible to check the status of your PMEGP application by using the e-tracking system. This is easily done on the PMEGP portal by clicking on the “PMEGP e-tracking System” option from the homepage.
The PMEGP loan is given to individuals or non-individuals who have successfully applied for the loan whether through the online portal or by visiting PMEGP offices. This loan is usually disbursed after 3 to 4 months and may sometimes take close to one year depending on the KVIC officials and all the documents that you submitted while sourcing for the loan.
After successfully submitting the application, a meeting with the officials will follow up. Once you have been interviewed by DLFTC, you will have to wait for the results before the file is finally forwarded to the bank that you are registered with.
The bank will then take about 15 days or even 2 months before disbursing the amount into your account. Once the loan has been disbursed, you are to undergo EDP training from where you will be guided