Rajasthan Employees Salary Slip, Salary Reports and Pay Bill Preparation Login via Paymanager at paymanager.raj.nic.in…..
The Finance Department, Government of Rajasthan was launched a latest webpage to prepare the bill preparation on employees and also get the Rajasthan Employee Salary Slip to download through official website i.e http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/. Each and Every Rajasthan government employee can use the service online via the official portal.
Everybody can follow the below procedure on how prepare employee salary bills.Paymanager is noting but it is a software named by Rajasthan Govt. The main use of paymanager website is to provide the salary slip, DA / TA and other bills. By using the web portal the DDO also can get the login access for making the FVC bills, surrender bills, salary arrear bills and other types of pay bills. In the webpage everyone who want to download the slips and other files the files will be available to download in PDF format only.
How to Register in Paymanager Bank Registration
- First of all open the http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/
- A Login form will be displayed on your screen.
- Under the login form you can see the Bank Registration Option. Click on it
- Registration Form will be displayed on your Monitor.
- Then Fill the required fields i.e First Name, Last Name, Username, Select Usertype (either treasury or bank), Address, Email Id, Mobile Number, Office Name, Choose your Password.
- Finally you can click Verify Contact. An OTP will be coming to your mobile. Enter it again you can click on submit button.
Rajasthan Employee Salary Slip by Login into Paymanager
- Each and Every aspirant again logon into http://paymanager2.raj.nic.in/main.aspx
- Login box will be see on your monitor or desktop
- In the username field employee must fill the employee id and in the place of password you have to enter your date of birth in dd/mm/yy format.
- Enter the Captcha code. Click on Login Button.
- After you can get the Salary Reports and download it in PDF format.
In case of any help you can contact to the departmental person in 141-5111007 numbers and also can send your mail in firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone have more doubts on this post please feel free leave a message in the comment form. Thank You