Search Rajasthan Land Market value Records, E-panjiyan, Property value DLC registration rates online now at apnakhata.raj.nic.in…..
The Rajasthan state government has now introduced the online facility to check the E-Panjiyan DLC rates calculation, calculation of Stamp Duty & Charges for registration. This online portal of E-Panjiyan will facilitates the citizens with features like getting necessary information regarding the Stamp Duty charges, DLC market value rates of property.
How to Search your Rajasthan Land Records EpanJiyan DLC rates at Apnakhata.raj.nic.in
As we all know the DLC rates of any property or deeds must be known before proceeding to the registrations.
- Log on to epanjiyan.nic.in or apnakhata.raj.nic.in/Home.aspx and then select “Find DLC rates” link in the website.
- There is a map of Rajasthan state with Bordered districts placed in the website for easy selection. Select your district name and choose from the image map.
- Now choose the type of locality of your property location. Whether it is in Urban, Rural or Complex areas
- Next choose the SRO (Sub-Registrar Office) Location.
- Select the option available in Zone name to narrow search for DLC property rates.
- You can also get the District wise rates. Before that you must find District and then go for searching.
How to know Document Wise Fees for Stamps and Registration charges in EPanjiyan website?
- First select DOCUMENT WISE FEES & REBATE option in the home page of website then you will be redirected to a page consisting of Document Wise Fees.
- Next select the option required to know about the Rebate and Stamp Duty, Registration charges for all type of deeds
- To see the full list, select the option All to download the complete list in PDF format for offline use by clicking CONVERT TO PDF button.
How to search or E-inspection of Property Registration online?
- Anyone can Search for Current Property or Deeds registration now @ real time data.
- Many updates are done in the server every day at each SRO due to numerous registrations that are taking place. We can search or E-Inspect their document copies in online itself after 3 working days.
- To search for Self Document or Any document you need Registration number and SRO address where the transaction has been done
- Now select E-Inspection or Search option in the home page
- Enter your registration number, choose the SRO location and then Click on Verify.
- If all the details are validyour complete details are verified and shown as per records.
- If there are any discrepancies in the data displayed then please contact SRO immediately for clarifications