Step wise process for opening SBI Savings Bank New Account Online Application Form and SBI New Account Online Form in State Bank of India website…..
It is a very difficult task and time taking for oneself to go to bank these days and spend a whole day for just opening a SBI New savings bank account. To address the issue, the State Bank of India is now providing a simpler process for customers to open the SB account. Here we are giving the steps to complete the SBI New Account Online Application Process. The process has been explained below:
How to Open a State Bank of India SBI New Account for Individual Online
1. To fill the Online application form first got to this link, Go Here.
2. Here you will see two sections in completing your application as given below:
- Customer Information Section
- Account Information Section
3. Now fill the Customer Information Section which needs to be filled by each person who wish to open the account.
4. Here you can see three sections in Customer Type Information Section they are Personal Details, Additional Details and Identification. The Part A must be filled first then save the form, which will generate a Temporary Customer Reference Number (TCRN) for future reference. Actually What is TCRN in SBI? So many appliers has confused the TCRN. The SBI TCRN for Sole can be used to edit your form in future. Complete the remaining parts also subsequently.
5. Now fill the Account Information Section which contains two parts, Part A (Type of Account and Services Required), Part B (Nomination Form (optional but recommended). After completing these and submitting will give you a Temporary Account Reference Number (TARN) number, which is needed to edit this part of the application.
6. After successfully completing the above two steps you can print the Account Opening Form (AOF) on A4 size white papers.
7. Also attach all the required documents (i.e. KYC documents), such as photographs and proof of identity and address, as mentioned in the AOF.
8. TCRN and TARN numbers will also be sent on the registered mobile number of the applicant(s).
Documents needed to the Bank Branch along with printed application:
- Two(2) recent passport-size colored photographs
- KYC documents as mentioned in the AOF. Carry the original proofs along with the photocopies.
The customers are also advised to read all the rules and regulations of the savings bank account before signing the SBI SB Account Opening Form.