State Bank of India started New Messaging System named as SBI Enterprise Messaging System (SBI EMS) at msb.sbi.co.in and ems.sbi.co.in………
Our State Bank of India was recently launched a new Enterprise Messaging System (EMS). This service launched by SBI and it is eligible only the permanent SBI employee or SBI associate Banks. Each and Every permanant State Bank employee must register in SBI EMS by using your email id and some fields will be required to fill in the form.At present, the following are email addresses are supported by the EMS mail system:
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur @sbbj.co.in
- State Bank of Hyderabad @sbhyd.co.in
- State Bank of India @sbi.co.in
- State Bank of Indore @sbindore.co.in
- State Bank of Mysore @sbm.co.in
- State Bank of Patiala @sbp.co.in
- State Bank of Travancore @sbt.co.in
How to Register Account in SBI Enterprise Messaging System (State Bank EMS) at msb.sbi.co.in
Each and Every SBI employee must follow the below procedure to know to how to create an account in State Bank Enterprise Messaging System…..
- SBI employees have got to register a login with Ems SBI and the direct link are as follows: https://ems.sbi.co.in/ and for login purpose use the link https://msb.sbi.co.in/
- Dude each and every job holder in SBI don’t forget your Email id and Password, the officials who had provided you at the time of the user creation. Actually it takes one working day to create email ids.
- If anybody have cannot access or can’t activated your EMS after 1 day of registration, then please contact your circle admin / ITS Dept.
- Using your EMS Login regularly a request will send the user to change password in each 90 days. If you can’t change your password it will expire When you’ve got not modified password in final ninety days.
For more queries on State Bank EMS please contact this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, IP Phones: 100123 | 100124 | 100126 | 100127 and Landline Number: 022-2756679