Telangana State Government web portal for Journalists Health Scheme to Apply for Journalists Health Card Enrollment Online Application Registration at jhs.telangana.gov.in…….
Telangana government recently launched a health scheme for Journalists in the state apply through www.jhs.telangana.gov.in web portal.The proposed Journalists health scheme is to provide cashless treatment to all the State government Journalists, along with their dependents through a network of hospitals under Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. Under this scheme the treatment will be provided for all the listed therapies. The Telangana Journalists Health Card online applying process are as follows…
How to Fill Telangana Journalists Health Card Online Enrollment Registration
The Journalists Health scheme is intended to benefit both the Serving, working and retired Journalists of the State. The scheme will be implemented by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust under the supervision of Government of Telangana.
Who are Eligible beneficiaries under the scheme at www.jhs.telangana.gov.in:
- All accredited working and retired Journalists comes under the scheme.
- Their Dependent Parents either adoptive or biological, but not both.
- One legally wedded wife in case of a male journalist/ Husband in case of a female journalist.
- Wholly dependent legitimate children including step children and adopted children
- Parents, those who are dependent on the journalist for their livelihood.
- Unemployed daughters, those who are unmarried or widowed or divorced or deserted.
- Unemployed sons, those who are below the age of 25 years and
- Disabled children with a disability which renders them unfit for employment.
All the legible beneficiaries will be provided with health cards which also called eligibility cards.All the total cost on implementation of Journalists Health Scheme is borne by the Government and no contribution will be collected from beneficiaries.
No upper age limit on the financial coverage provided and the total cost of treatment of the patient for the enlisted therapies will only be covered under the Scheme in all the network hospitals empanelled both private and government.
For further information regarding the list of empanelled hospitals, benefit coverage and details about beneficiaries please visit the official webpage i.e www.jhs.telangana.gov.in. Here is the User Manual Provided by Telangana Government READ HERE.