Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Bus Online Ticket Booking Procedure and How to Signup in TNSTC Bus Portal at www.tnstc.in…..
TNSTC was established in the year 1975, and has been running with a commendable fleet of 19500 buses. TNSTC buses operate in all major routes in several states including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Puducherry. The TNSTC Bus ticket online booking is available in Official website www.tnstc.in.
How to Register in TNSTC Portal
Follow the below steps to know how to join into the TNSTC Web portal….
- Signin into your web browser then right the www.tnstc.in website name in browser address bar. TNSTC online reservation website will open.
- If you are Register user click on “Sign In” option, login using user name & password.
- If you are not registered user, register to TNSTC web portal. Click on create an account tab, registration form will open.
- Now enter your personal details & Account details in all mandatory fields without mistakes. Click on Register tab to complete your registration.
- Now Sign In to TNSTC portal by using your login details User name & Password.
How to Book TNSTC Bus Ticket Online
- Just follow the guidelines everyone must find the Booking Procedure for TNSTC Bus Ticket Online…..
- Simply logon into the browser then type the official website name www.tnstc.in
- Now sign In to TNSTC web portal using user name and password. Now your TNSTC account will open.
- Now enter details like Boarding point , Dropping point, journey date and return date. Then click on check availability tab.
- Select your desired bus and select a seat of your choice from seat layout and click on continue.
- Fill all your details and choose payment option. You can pay through debit card/credit card/net banking/PayU money.
- After paying, your TNSTC ticket will be sent to your registered mobile number or email.
For Further info regarding on TNSTC Online Bus Ticket Booking and Registration Procedure on TNSTC Web Portal at http://www.tnstc.in/