Apply Tripura Epass Scholarship Online Application for Freshers and Renewal Students for both Postmatric, Prematric apply Online at tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in……..
Government of Tripura launched an important welfare measure called Online Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass applications to help the students Below Poverty Line at http://tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in. The proposed online application system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), colleges and banks to disburse scholarships properly.
This system automatically processes the applications of students and enables online transfer of Post Matric scholarship money to students below the Poverty Line, wherein directly tuition fee reimbursement is made to colleges and maintenance fee to the student after due verification’s into respective bank accounts.
Appying Procedure Tripura Epass scholarship at tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in
- Go to Tripura Epass Scholarship website through the link tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in
- Then find the Apply Online button on home page.
- Now click to select NEC SCHEME or Post Matric ST SCHEME
- You can see an application form in a new page
- Select your course level (Diploma, graduation, and post-graduation, MPhil or PhD)
- Completely fill all required personal details in the fields.
- Enter your address and email ID and Mobile number
- Fill your academic year details like marks, attained marks and percentage
- Select your option whether you are studying in Tripura or elsewhere
- Enter the institutions details with correct address
- Enter the course details like year, course joining date and remaining details
- Give your bank details for reimbursements through online transaction
Students anyone can check the Tripura Epass Scholarship status of their application in the website itself. All the news and updates are provided on the website along with the details of the schemes and eligibility.