Search Your Encumbrance Certificate, Public Data Entry, estepin, Marriage Certificate Registration available in Uttarakhand Stamps and Registration Department website at eregistration.uk.gov.in…
Stamps and Registration Department Uttarakhand is one of the major departments that provide the highest revenue to the state of Uttarakhand. This department is tasked with the responsibility of keeping and safeguarding all the transactions associated with properties that may be carried out by all citizens of Uttarakhand state.
To access the various services that are offered by this department, you will have to access their personal website which has been specifically created for the sole purpose of serving all the citizens of Uttarakhand who may want to find more information about their property. With this website, you no longer have to worry about traveling long distances in order to access the offices of Stamps and Registration Department. This saves on time and transport costs that would otherwise be incurred when moving from place to place.
Some of the services offered by Stamps and Registration Department Uttarakhand are given below:
- Citizens of Uttarakhand can be able to enter data which is required when one is registering or applying for a marriage document. This online service ensures that every person is able to enter the correct data while also saving on time that would otherwise be required when keying in data in any Sub-Registrar’s Office.
- Through this website, you can also be able to register different transactions especially those which are linked to your personal properties. This service makes it possible for citizens of Uttarakhand to avoid cases of fraud since all the documents are kept in a secure place.
- Stamps and Registration Department also plays the role of a “Store Keeper” by keeping all the records pertaining to properties. These records can then be provided in a Court of Law as proof whenever there is a misunderstanding.
- Through the e-Search service, you can be able to search for any registered document. This can be done at any time of the day regardless of your current location.
- E-Valuation service allows you the opportunity of calculating your Stamp Duty and the exact fee required for registration.
- You can also make an online appointment for registering deeds by simply using the e-Stepln service in this website.
- For couples who wish to register their marriage, then they can easily do this online using e-Marriage service provided in the Stamps and Registration Department Uttarakhand website.
How to Search for Uttarakhand Registered Document in eregistration.uk.gov.in
Searching for a registered document has never been this easy thanks to the e-Search service provided in the Stamps and Registration Department Uttarakhand website. Initially, you would have to visit your Sub-Registrars office to complete this action but thanks to the internet all this is past tense. Below is a step by step explanation on how to use this service so long as you have an internet connection and a device that can easily access the internet.
- On your browser, type in http://eregistration.uk.gov.in/e_search/Default2.aspx as the official link for accessing Stamps and Registration Department Uttarakhand Website.
- Once in the website, you will be required to click on “e-Search” option that can be easily seen from the home page of this website. This action will automatically redirect you to a new page on the website.
- In the new page that appears, you will have to choose the option that you want to use for searching your registered document. Options available include; Search by Village, Search by property number, search by party name, Search by registration number, Search by PDE number and Property wise transactions.
- To search by village, you will have to click on “search by village” option before keying in details such as the district, Sub-Registrar Office, location and registration year. Click on “Search” once all the details have been entered.
- The same procedure will be followed when searching using the party name, registration number, property number and property wise transactions. When using the ‘Search by PDE number’ option, you will only have to enter the PDE number before finally clicking on “Search” button.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Marriage Certificate Online Registration in eregistration.uk.gov.in
There are some requirements that must first be met before you can apply for a marriage certificate online in http://eregistration.uk.gov.in/epayment/ Website. They include:
- The bride must be 21 years and above
- The bridegroom must be 18 years and above.
- The solemnization place or permanent residence of the bridegroom must be within the jurisdiction of the registering officer.
Click on http://emarriage.uk.gov.in/PDF/Certificateby.pdf once all these requirements have been met to download and print the marriage certificate form. Once the form has been downloaded and printed successfully, you will have to certify it by using the appropriate authority before you can finally fill it. Remember, the e-Registration number will only be valid for 30 days after you have filled the certificate form.
How to Apply Online Appointment to Register Deed’s for e-stamp in eregistration.uk.gov.in
The guide below will be useful for any person who wants to apply for an online appointment to register deeds for e-stamp.
- On your browser, whether Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, type in http://eregistration.uk.gov.in/ as the official link for accessing Stamps and Registration Department Uttarakhand website.
- Once in the website, click on “e-stepln” option that can be seen from the homepage of this site.
- You will automatically be redirected to a new page on the site from where you will have to make an online appointment.
- Find the sub registrar office of your district from the options displayed and make an appointment. You have the option of choosing from three shifts depending on the time that you are free. Shift one is available from 9:30 AM- 11:30 AM, shift two starts from 10:30 AM-12:30 PM while shift three is available from 3:30 PM-5:30 PM.
- The Sub-registrar office will then give you an appointment number and date for the appointment. The feedback is usually given after 15 days once you have made your online appointment.
Direct Gateway to go for Uttarakhand Stamps and Registration Department to EC, Marriage Registration, estepin Please Visit the official web page eregistration.uk.gov.in