Commissionerate of School Education Website launched AP Government to Update the Teachers Information Database Online Entry in AP at cse.ap.gov.in…….
AP government has been provided an online platform for the Government Teachers to enter their details into the database directly by themselves. The Web Portal will be named as Commissionerate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. All the teachers are required to logon into the official website and submit their details in Teachers Database Online Entry at www.cse.ap.gov.in for updating AP Teachers Information. Already our Government has launched a web portal to generate the AP Employees Salary Bills in DDO Request.
AP Teachers must upload their latest details in order to update AP Teachers corner at cse.ap.gov.in. Teachers from all the districts have to update their data in this website. All the aspirants must Update AP Teachers Information Database Online Entry at Teachers corner tab. All the teachers must remind that the last date for submitting the updated information to the database..
How to Fill the Teachers Details Online Entry at cse.ap.gov.in
- Enter the URL cse.ap.gov.in in your browser and visit the website. There you can find Teachers corner button.
- Now click on the Teacher Information System
- Then you will be prompted to enter Mobile Number and your Treasury ID. Now click submit
- Soon you will receive an OTP to your mobile number enter it in website and click on browse option to upload a photograph. Then Click submit.
- Check all the fields which are prefilled like Personal, Spouse, Educational Qualifications, Details of First appointment, promotions details of departmental tests, transfer details, health cards etc. If any of them needs to be changed you can update them by re-entering respective fields.
- Click on submit to finish the process of updating.
For any further information regarding the database entry or updating process please visit the website cse.ap.gov.in