Ceo Telangana Form 6, 7, 8 New Voter Card Online Application Status and Telangana Polling Wise Voters List at at ceotelangana.nic.in…
CEO Telangana Website is Telangana’s Chief Electoral Officer’s office that operates under the control and close surveillance of the Electoral Commission of India. This office is mandated with the task of managing any work that is related to the overseeing of General elections and By-Elections to the House of People from Telangana, T.S Legislative Council and T.S Legislative Assembly. This office does this by implementing all election laws, implementing the Model Code of Conduct and any order that is issued to them by the Electoral Commission of India.
This office is also responsible for preparing and updating the Electoral Rolls, giving out Photo Identity Cards to the voters and re-organizing the polling stations from where people can exercise their voting right. CEO Telangana Website operates daily for 24 hours thus allowing electors the chance to check any information whenever they want.
How to Apply Ceo Telangana Form 6 New Voter Online Application in ceotelangana.nic.in or www.nvsp.in
Being an online office, most activities that are associated with the Electoral Commission of India can be easily performed on this website. Any new voter that wants to apply for a New Voter Card can get the chance to do this without necessarily having to avail themselves in an office. This task can be easily completed online by applying for Form-6 that is available on CEO Telangana Website. A person can apply Form-6 New Voter Card on CEO Telangana Website by following this simple steps:
- With the use of an internet device and internet connection, access the CEO Telangana Website by using http://ceotelangana.nic.in/ as the link.
- When the site opens, place the mouse cursor on the “E-Registration” tab that is found in the homepage. This action will give you two options i.e. Assembly Constituency and Council Constituency.
- Place the cursor on Assembly Constituency option and click on “Form-6 (New Enrollment)” in the new tab that will appear.
- You will be automatically redirected to a new page http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6 from where you should fill all the necessary details required. Remember to upload your photo, age proof and address proof.
- Choose the Preferred Language. Then Fill the details like Surname, Father Name, Date of Birth, Residential Address, Mobile Number, Email Address etc.
- After filling every detail, click on the ‘Submit’ tab to finalize the application process.
How to Fill Form 8 Voter Card Correction Online Application in ceotelangana.nic.in Website
Form-8 that is specifically meant for voter card correction can also be filled in the CEO Telangana Website. To do this, follow the explained instructions below:
- Logon into the CEO Telangana Website using ceotelangana.nic.in as the link.
- Place the cursor on the E-Registration tab that will then show you two options to choose from namely: Assembly Constituency and Council Constituency.
- Choose Assembly Constituency by placing the cursor on this option. From the tabs that appear, click on ‘Form-8 (Correct your card)’. You will then be redirected to a new page on the browser.
- Carefully fill all the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to complete the process.
How to Check CEO Telangana Voter Card Application Status in ceotelangana.nic.in
It is important for a person to know the status of their New Voter Card since you can determine whether the application was successful or not. Check the CEO Telangana Application Status by following the steps below;
- Access the CEO Telangana web portal using ceotelangana.nic.in as the link.
- Place the cursor on the E-Registration tab found on the homepage and then select ‘Assembly Constituency’. Selecting Assembly Constituency is done by placing the cursor on this option.
- Click on ‘Know your Status’ in the options that appear.
- Click on ‘Form-6’ option in order for you to select it as it is the form that covers New Voter Card application.
- Finally, click on the ‘Search’ tab to complete the process of checking the status of your new voter card.
How to Fill Ceo Telangana Form 7 Objection to inclusion of name Online Application in ceotelangana.nic.in?
Form-7 basically covers a person’s objection to the inclusion of their name in any electoral roll. If you wish to do this, then you can fill this form on the CEO Telangana Website by following the steps below:
- Open the CEO Telangana Website using ceotelangana.nic.in as the link.
- On the E-Registration tab found on the homepage, select Assembly constituency by placing your cursor on this option.
- Click on ‘Form-7 (Objection to inclusion of name)’ from the options that will appear. You will automatically be redirected to a new page.
- Correctly fill in all the necessary details and click on the “Submit” tab to finish of the process.
How to Check Telangana Voters List in ceotelangana.nic.in Website?
If you wish to check the voters list of Telangana in the CEO Telangana Website the following step-by-step explanation will help you.
- Using ceotelangana.nic.in as the link, access CEO Telangana Website.
- Place your cursor on the PDF Electoral Rolls tab found in the homepage. You will then see three options to choose from i.e. Assembly Constituency, council constituency and local authorities
- Click on the “Local Authorities” tab and you will be redirected to a different page.
- From the options available, select the district that you want to check the voters list.
- Click on “Get Polling Stations” and view the voters list.
- The voters list can only be read using an Acrobat Reader that you can easily install in your computer.
How to Check Telangana State Polling Station Wise Voters List on Assembly elections in ceotelangana.nic.in
In order for you to check this information, follow the guidelines explained below:
- Access CEO Telangana Website using ceotelangana.nic.in as the link.
- Place your cursor on the PDF Electoral Rolls tab found on the homepage and click on ‘Assembly Constituency’. You will then be redirected to a new page.
- Select the district and Assembly Constituency whose voters list you want to check.
- Click on the “Get Polling Stations “tab to check the polling stations wise voters list.
- This electoral rolls are only available in PDF format and it may be difficult for you to read them if your computer does not have an Acrobat Reader. Install Acrobat Reader and view the information without any problem.