Ceo Telangana Form 6, 7, 8 New Voter Card Online Application Status and Telangana Polling Wise Voters List at at ceotelangana.nic.in…
CEO Telangana Website is Telangana Chief Electoral Officer’s office that operates under the control and close surveillance of the Electoral Commission of India. This office is mandated with the task of managing any work that is related to the overseeing of General elections and By-Elections to the House of People from Telangana, T.S Legislative Council and T.S Legislative Assembly. This office does this by implementing all election laws, implementing the Model Code of Conduct and any order that is issued to them by the Electoral Commission of India.
How to Apply Ceo Telangana Form 6 New Voter Online Application in ceotelangana.nic.in or www.nvsp.in
Being an online office, most activities that are associated with the Electoral Commission of India can be easily performed on this website. Any new voter that wants to apply for a New Voter Card can get the chance to do this without necessarily having to avail themselves in an office. This task can be easily completed online by applying for Form-6 that is available on CEO Telangana Website. A person can apply Form-6 New Voter Card on CEO Telangana Website by following this simple steps:
- With the use of an internet device and internet connection, access the CEO Telangana Website by using http://ceotelangana.nic.in/ as the link.
- When the site opens, place the mouse cursor on the “E-Registration” tab that is found in the homepage. This action will give you two options i.e. Assembly Constituency and Council Constituency.
- Place the cursor on Assembly Constituency option and click on “Form-6 (New Enrollment)” in the new tab that will appear.
- You will be automatically redirected to a new page http://www.nvsp.in/ from where you should fill all the necessary details required. Remember to upload your photo, age proof and address proof.
- Choose the Preferred Language. Then Fill the details like Surname, Father Name, Date of Birth, Residential Address, Mobile Number, Email Address etc.
- After filling every detail, click on the ‘Submit’ tab to finalize the application process.
How to Ceo Telangana form 6 new voter enrollment application, Form 8 Voter Card Correction, Application Status at ceotelangana.nic.in?
- How to Fill Form 8 Voter Card Correction Online Application at ceotelangana.nic.in or www.nvsp.in?
Please visit ceotelangana.nic.in website. Place the cursor on the E-Registration tab that will then show you two options to choose from namely: Assembly Constituency and Council Constituency. Choose Assembly Constituency by placing the cursor on this option. From the tabs that appear, click on ‘Form-8 (Correct your card)’. You will then be redirected to a new page on the browser. Carefully fill all the required details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to complete the process.
- How to Track CEO Telangana Voter Card Application Status in ceotelangana.nic.in or www.nvsp.in?
Telangana Ceo portal using ceotelangana.nic.in. Place the pointers on the E-Registration tab found on the homepage and then select ‘Assembly Constituency’. Selecting Assembly Constituency is done by placing the cursor on this option. Click on ‘Know your Status’ in the options that appear. Click on ‘Form-6’ option in order for you to select it as it is the form that covers New Voter Card application. Finally, click on the ‘Search’ tab to complete the process of checking the status of your new voter card.
- How to Fill Telangana Form 7 Objection to inclusion of name Online Application in ceotelangana.nic.in?
Open the ceotelangana.nic.in website. On the E-Registration tab found on the homepage, select Assembly constituency by placing your cursor on this option. Click on ‘Form-7 (Objection to inclusion of name)’ from the options that will appear. You will automatically be redirected to a new page. Correctly fill in all the necessary details and click on the “Submit” tab to finish of the process.
- How to Check Telangana Voters List in ceotelangana.nic.in or www.nvsp.in?
Visit the ceotelangana.nic.in Website. Find the PDF Electoral Rolls tab found in the homepage. You will then see three options to choose from i.e. Assembly Constituency, council constituency and local authorities. Click on the “Local Authorities” tab and you will be redirected to a different page. From the options available, select the district that you want to check the voters list. Click on ’Get Polling Stations’ and view the voters list. The voters list can only be read using an Acrobat Reader that you can easily install in your computer.
- How to Check Telangana Polling Station Wise Voters List on Assembly elections in ceotelangana.nic.in?
After visiting the Telangana CEO official website Place the cursor on PDF Electoral Rolls tab found on the homepage and click on ‘Assembly Constituency’. You will then be redirected to a new page. Select the district and Assembly Constituency whose voters list you want to check. Click on the ‘Get Polling Stations’ tab to check the polling stations wise voters list. This electoral rolls are only available in PDF format.