Now Everybody can know your Gujarat land records by Survey Number Wise by selecting the District, Taluka, Village, Entry Number Online at anyror.gujarat.gov.in….
Any ROR Any WHERE Revenue department, government of Gujarat facilitates to check Gujarat land records in online. These land records (Any ROR anywhere 7/12 utara) are uploaded on its official website www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Now land owners, land buyers, land sellers and others can check land records online on Any ROR website.Any ROR website is in Gujarati language and 7/12 utara is also in Gujarati language. To view VF 7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12 on Any ROR site you do not need to download any Gujarati font as it is in UTF.
Government of Gujarat providing all Districts land record details in online. The districts are utara of Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur, Dahod, Dang, Devboomi Dwaraka, Gandhinagar, Gir somanadh, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Keda, Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchamahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot, Sabarkantha, Surat, Surendranagar, Tapi, Vadodara and Valsad.
How to Check Gujarat Land Records by Survey Number wise
- Open the browser and enter the website anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Official website will open. If you want to translate your language to English, click on translate tab which is appear on top right side of window.
- Now click on the ‘view land records’ tab which is top middle of the window. A new window will open.
- In this window you have to select the appropriate land record which is required to you i.e VF7 survey NO details, VF 8A khata details, VF6 entry details, 135D notice for mutation.
- Now choose your district , taluka , village , survey number .
- Enter the captcha code in below box and click on ‘Get details’ tab.
- Finally you get the details of your land record.
Direct Gateway to Search your Gujarat land record by Survey Number wise, VF6 etc at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/Info712Page.aspx