LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Online Application Procedure apply online at www.licindia.in…..
“The Society of Life Insurance Corporation” providing LIC Golden jubilee scholarship for all financially backward Candidates who belongs to SC, ST, OBC category can apply for this scholarship scheme. So every eligible hopeful candidates can apply through online. This scholarship scheme is applicable for above category candidates only.
The Life Insurance Corporation has prepared to release LIC Golden jubilee Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17. Every one of the candidates who need to go for higher Studies can apply for it. So every eligible candidates who are studying in various courses can apply for this Scholarship by filling LIC Golden jubilee Scholarship Registration Form 2016-17 through the official site www.licindia.in.
- Income of candidate parents should not exceed more than 1Lakh.
- Aggregate of the candidates should not less than 60% in intermediate.
- Scholarship is applicable for only single candidate in a family.
- Applicant should passed in previous exams.
- Candidates must registered in Graduate or Diploma or ITI or Professional course are eligible.
How to apply LIC Golden Jubilee scholarship Online Application
- Open the browser and enter www.licindia.in. Official website will open.
- Carefully read all the instructions. Then proceed to fill the application form.
- Now you have to select link of LIC Golden Jublilee Scholarship scheme 2016-17 online application form and fill all mandatory fields and attach all required documents.
- Now click on submit tab. Take a print out of your details for further use.
Scholarship Amount & Duration:
- The scholarship amount will be awarded as Rs.10,000/- per annum, will be given in monthly installment of Rs.1000/-
- The Amount will be directly credited to bank account.
- The scholarship duration is equal to the candidate course duration.
The following are the necessary documents or certificates at the time of application filling….
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Schooling & college certificates
- Identity proof & address proof
- Scanned photo & signature
- Birth certificate
For further details regarding on Lic Golden Jubilee Scholarship Please visit the official web portal https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Golden-Jubilee-Foundation/Scholarship