TS Government launched for Registration and Stamps Department, Telangana Know the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) details online at registration.telangana.gov.in….
After the Separation of Telangana State, TS Government has started a new website for Registration & Stamps Department. In the official website officials will provide the EC (Encumbrance Certificate) Details, Market Value (Basic Rates), Know the Sub-Registrar Office info, Stamps – Stock position etc available now at registration.telangana.gov.in.
The EC will be available online only for Adilabad, Nizamabad, Hyderabad, Nalgonda, Khammam, Medak, Rangareddy, Mahaboobnagar, Warangal and Karimnagar Districts of Telangana. And also get the Certified Copy of Document (CC) available in that web portal. Actually Encumbrance Certificate is used in property transactions as an evidence of free title / Ownership. At the time of selling Property or Baying property to check the track of the property and verify the genuineness of seller. This certificate has issued by Registration and Stamps Department, Telangana.
Search Telangana Encumbrance Certificate EC Details at Registration.telangana.gov.in
- Please Visit this URL http://registration.telangana.gov.in/
- After you can see right side “e-Services” heading. Under e-Service “Encumbrance Search (EC)” will be available
- Just click on “Encumbrance Search (EC)”. It can be directed to another page.
- In that page you can see Search For Encumbrance.
- Just Select the Search Criteria i.e Document Number / Form Entry and Enter the Year of Registration.
- After entering those information automatically it can shows the EC details.
Direct Gateway to get the Telangana Encumbrance Certificate EC at Registration and Stamps Department http://registration.telangana.gov.in