Registration.telangana.gov.in – How to Search IGRS Telangana EC (Encumbrance Certificate), Market Value, Stamp Duty, and TS Certified Copy…..
The Registration and Stamps Department, Telangana plays an important role in safeguarding old records and documents. These details come in handy in courts of law as they act as evidence in the event of disputes. Furthermore, they collect revenue in the state through stamp duty, registration fees, and transfer duty.
To ensure transparency and ease of doing things, they’ve introduced the IGRS Telangana website. Here, you can access a lot of information online without moving a muscle. In this simple guide, we will share simple steps for checking IGRS Telangana EC, Market Value, Stamp Duty, and TS Certified Copy online.
IGRS Telangana EC Search (Telangana Encumbrance Certificate) at Registration.telangana.gov.in
- First things first, log into IGRS Telangana official website at https://Registration.telangana.gov.in
- Once on the site, click on the ‘Encumbrance Certificate‘ option under the ‘Online Services’ section
- On the new page that appears, take a moment to go through the disclaimer before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now you have to select the search criteria to use i.e., Form Entry or Document Number
- If you prefer the ‘Document Number’ option, correctly fill in the first few letters of your SRO Name and Year of Registration. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to access the information
- With the ‘Form Entry’ option, fill in the house number, flat number, SRO details, and many more
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process
IGRS Telangana Market Value at Registration.telangana.gov.in
- Visit https://Registration.telangana.gov.in on your preferred web browser
- Under the ‘Online Services’ section, you have to click on the ‘Market Value Search’ option
- Next, choose between Agricultural and Non-Agricultural rates
- Finally, select your District, Mandal, and Village before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button to finish off the process
IGRS Telangana Certified Copy (Telangana CC Online) at Registration.telangana.gov.in
- Visit https://Registration.telangana.gov.in on your web browser
- Under the ‘Online Services’ section, you have to select the ‘Certified Copy’ option
- On the new page that appears, choose between ‘Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)’ and ‘Certified Copy of Document (New Registration Only)’
- With the first option, you have to select the SRO, District, and Document Number on Meeseva Online Portal to access the information
- As for the second option, you need to fill in your Registered Mobile Number and Security Code to get the details
How to Search Telangana Encumbrance Certificate EC and e-stamps at Registration.telangana.gov.in?
- How to get Telangana e-stamps for Document Registration at registration.telangana.gov.in?
Please visit the https://registration.telangana.gov.in/ website. Find the 'Online Services' option. Under the online services tab you can hit on 'e-stamps'. It can redirected to another page. In that just choose anyone of this Document Registration eChallan (for Document Registration), Non-Registration eChallan, ranking Services eChallan (for Citizens) and Payment of NALA Charges eChallan (for NALA Conversion).
- How to Search Telangana EC Details at Registration.telangana.gov.in?
Go via this https://registration.telangana.gov.in/. After you can see right side ‘Online Services’ heading. Under Online Services ‘Encumbrance Search (EC)’ will be available. Just click on 'Encumbrance Search (EC)'. It can be directed to another page. In that page you can see Search for Encumbrance. Just Select the Search Criteria i.e Document Number / Form Entry and Enter the Year of Registration. After entering those information automatically it can shows the EC details.