Andhra Pradesh AP New Driving License Online Application or learners license LLR Registration at aprtacitizen.epragathi.org website….
A driving license is a legal document that is issued to an individual who has reached the driving age of any given country. Before a person can be allowed to drive any type of motor vehicle in a public place, it is necessary that they produce a valid driving license that is recognized by the government. The Government of Andhra Pradesh strictly follows all the rules that govern the transport sector and that is why every citizen must have a Valid Driving License before being allowed to drive a motor vehicle.
Some documents should be submitted before you apply for this form. These documents include:
- Age and address proof documents like: Birth certificate, Voters ID card, School leaving certificate, Electricity bill, Passport, Telephone bill, Aadhaar Card and Ration Card. If you do not have any of the age proof documents given above, you will have to produce an affidavit from a judicial magistrate as evidence for all information provided.
- Medical documents that prove whether you can drive the intended motor vehicle or not
An individual that wants a LLR for any motorcycle that has no gear must have attained the age of 16 years. People that want LLR for light motorcycles must be 18 years old while those that are interested in transport vehicles must be 20 years old.
How to Apply AP Driving License LLR Online Application at aprtacitizen.epragathi.org
- On your browser, access the official website of Andhra Pradesh Transport by using https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org as the link.
- Once in the website, place your mouse cursor on “License” tab that is displayed on the homepage. From the options given, click on “Learner’s License” option. This action will automatically redirect you to a different page on the website.
- Click on “Learner’s License” and read all the instructions that have been given. Once done, click on “Click Here to Apply for Learner’s License” button
- You will then be required to choose the type of service that you want to receive. From the options given, select LLR Fresh Test option that is set aside for people who do not have a DL or LLR.
- The Andhra Pradesh Online Application Form for LLR Fresh Test will be displayed. Carefully fill in all the details required including your name, Aadhaar Card number and mobile phone number.
- Once all the details are filled, click on “Next” to submit the form. Make all payments necessary before you can finally finish the registration process. You will have now filled the LLR form online without having to visit the RTO offices.
How to Apply for AP LLR Registration and AP Driving License New Card Registration at aprtacitizen.epragathi.org?
- How can i Apply for AP learners license registration at aprtacitizen.epragathi.org?
It is very simple. Please visit the https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/ website. Find ‘License’ place the cursor on it. A drop down menu will be showing. Hit on ‘Learners License (LLR)’. Again hit on ‘Click to Apply for LLR’. Choose the type of LLR. After fill the application as per guidelines.
- How can i apply for AP New Driving License Online Registration at aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/?
Again visit the URL: https://aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/. Search for ‘License’ tab. Another drop down menu was showing. Hit on ‘Driving License’. Then choose ‘Fresh Driving License’. After that fill the mandatory fields as per guidelines.
How to Fill AP New Driving License Online Registration using LLR Number in aprtacitizen.epragathi.org
Before a person is allowed to fill a AP New Driving License Online, there are some documents that must first be submitted to the registration officers. These requirements include:
- All legal documents of the vehicle
- Four recent passport photos
- A medical form that has been verified by a registered doctor (Form 1A)
- Age and Address proof contained in documents such as Aadhaar card, voters card or PAN Card number
- The new driver’s license application form (Form number 1)
- A training certificate that was obtained from a registered driving school for Transport Vehicle License (Form 5)
- A fee of Rs 200
- A duly filled form for permanent driving license (Form 4)
Once all these documents are in place, a qualified citizen of Andhra Pradesh can apply for a new AP Driving License online application by using the systematic guide given below:
- Access the Andhra Pradesh Transport website by using https://www.aptransport.org as the official link of this website.
- Once in the homepage of this site, click on the “License” tab. You will be able to see quite a number of options from where you should select ‘Permanent License’ option.
- You will automatically be redirected to aprtacitizen.epragathi.org website
- In the homepage of this new website, choose “License” by placing the mouse cursor on this tab. From the options displayed, click on “ Fresh Driving License”
- In the new page that appears, enter your date of birth and Learning License Number then click on “Next”
- Carefully fill all the details required in the form and submit all documents that are needed.
- A person can also decide to make arrangements on when to undergo the driving license test in this website. The exact time and date can easily be set from the portal.
- After setting the date, you will have to visit the RTO Office from where you will undergo the driving test.
- After successfully passing the test, your Driving license will be sent to the address that you submitted when applying.
Online application of a AP New Driving License is only performed in a few cities of Andhra Pradesh State. This means that other citizens of Andhra Pradesh will have to rely on the offline method of applying a new driving license that is sometimes slow.