Procedure for How to Pay your APSPDCL Current Bill / Power Bill / AP Electricity Bill Payment Online at payments.billdesk.com/MercOnline/SPDCLController or aponline.gov.in…..
The APSPDCL online service is mainly used by the people of Andhra Pradesh to pay electricity bills from the comfort of their homes. Through the use of this new feature people can save service charges since it is a free online service for clearing all your Andhra Pradesh Electricity bill payment.
APSPDCL is an online website that is tasked with the responsibility of providing any information concerning electricity. To effectively offer these services to the people the website works in conjunction with Billdesk Company who offer help whenever it is needed.
How to Pay AP Electricity Bill Payment online (APSPDCL) at payments.billdesk.com/MercOnline/SPDCLController
The Andhra Pradesh electricity board has made it easier for the citizens to pay their AP Current bill payment while in their homes thanks to the introduction of new technology in bill payment. Through the help of Billdesk Company the electricity board of Andhra Pradesh is able to offer efficient services to all customers regardless of their current location in the state.
From the APSPDCL website a customer is able to get all the details related to Online AP bill payment or the exact location where one can make their power bill payments. For the people of Andhra Pradesh, paying electricity bills online can be done on Billdesk, ICICI Bank, aponline website and paytm website.
You can easily pay your AP electricity bill online at Billdesk by following the steps given below:
- Enter https://payments.billdesk.com/MercOnline/SPDCLController on your browser to visit the official Billdesk website.
- In the page that appears, enter your electricity service number and the captcha displayed in the image. Once you have correctly filled in these details click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will automatically be redirected to a new page on the Bill desk website. All details of the amount that you need to pay will be shown on the screen. Click on ‘Pay Now’
- Choose the mode of payment that you wish to use whether debit card or credit card. Fill in all details required and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter this OTP number to confirm the transaction.
- You will have then paid your AP electricity bill payment online by login https://payments.billdesk.com/MercOnline/SPDCLController. Remember to take a print out of the transaction for use in the future.
How to Pay Andhra Pradesh AP Current Bill Payment via aponline.gov.in
You can quickly pay your AP electricity bill payment at https://aponline.gov.in by following the simple steps given below.
- On your browser type in https://aponline.gov.in as the official link of Andhra Pradesh Online website (AP Online)
- Once in the website click on “Pay your Bills and other services” option located on the left hand side below the Citizen Login option.
- You will then be required to login into your account by entering the user ID and password that was generated when opening the account. This action is only possible if you have an account on the site. If you do not have one you can easily create a new one on the website without facing any difficulty. This can be done by clicking on ‘Get User ID’ and then filing in all the information needed for opening a new account.
- If you have an account enter the details and Click on “Enter” to login into the site.
- After successfully logging into the website click on ‘Adhoc Services’ button. This action will automatically redirect you to a different page on the website.
- On the new page that appears click on ‘Electricity Bill Payment- SPDCL’ option.
- You will be redirected to another page from where you should accurately fill in details like District name and Customer or Service number. Once completed click on ‘Show Details’ button.
- More details will then be displayed on your screen. Click on “Show payment screen” to view the payment instructions.
- After filling in all the details click on ‘Confirm Payment’
- In the page that appears choose the means of payment that you would like to use and then fill in the payment details required.
- From the list given choose the bank that you want to use then click on ‘Continue to Payment’ option. Your bank website will then be displayed on your screen.
- Log into the bank website by entering your username and password and finally clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in the payment details and select ‘Confirm’. You will now have made the payments without having to move out of your current location.
How to Pay AP Electricity Bill Online Payment through Google Pay (Gpay) or Phonepe or UPI?
- How to make payment on APSPDCL Current Bill Payment through Google Pay (Gpay)?
First everyone must install the Google Pay application in Smartphone. After link your bank accounts to your Gpay. Then come to the 'New Payment'. In the new payment tab choose 'Electricity Bills'. Again search for 'Southern Power Distribution' option. Then link your Service Number and it will shows how much Power bill was generated. Then you can pay the required amount.
- How to make payment on APSPDCL Electricity Bill Online Payment through Phonepe?
It was very simplest process to pay APSPDCL power bill online payment via phonepe. Just install the application then hit on 'Electricity Bill Payment'. Enter the Service number. It will shows the generated current bill amount. After you can pay via bank account as linked to your Phonepe account.